Terms and Conditions
We provide online support and all enquiries should be emailed to email@example.com
Special Needs Tickets
- Theatre Tickets Direct sell tickets on behalf of ticket suppliers. Policies set forth by them prohibit us from issuing exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets.
- Tickets purchased on TheatreTicketsDirect.co.uk are subject to a per ticket booking fee and an optional non-refundable Ticketplan charge. Please be aware that full payment will be taken from your card at the time of booking.
- Tickets, once booked, are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, you will be issued a credit note, covering tickets cost only, to be used towards any other booking. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for exact instructions.
If you need accessible seats, most of the venues we sell for have the facilities to deal with any specific requirements you may have, but prefer to make bookings for special needs seats with you directly. This is to make sure your seats are suitable and to answer any questions you might have. Therefore, Theatre Tickets Direct does not have access to and does not sell special needs and accessible seats, and bookings for accessible tickets should be made directly with the theatre, where the staff will be able to provide you with the necessary assistance and guidance.
Ticket Terms and Conditions
- Theatre Tickets Direct sell tickets on behalf of the venue, promoter or producer that produces the event for which you buy a ticket. We refer to the venue, promoter, or producer from whom we obtain tickets to sell to you as our "Event Partner". This ticket remains the property of the Event Partner and is a personal revocable license which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price.
Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without any compensation.
- It is your responsibility to check the information contained in the acknowledgement of order and the tickets are accurate prior to your attendance at the Event. For some events, the price printed on the tickets collected from the venue may differ from the advertised price as it does not include booking fee and VAT.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Event Partner. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event. Theatre Tickets Direct will not issue further compensation as long as a refund or a credit note for the cancelled event was provided.
- Unless indicated otherwise in relation to a particular event, if a performance is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered seats at any rescheduled performance (subject to availability) up to the face value of the tickets or, if the ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled performance a credit note. Credit notes for tickets purchased prior to the date of the original event will be given up to the face value of the tickets purchased plus the relevant per ticket booking fee. If an event takes place over several days and only one day is cancelled, a partial credit note only may be issued corresponding to the day(s) cancelled. In order to claim your credit note, please apply in writing to your point of purchase. You must enclose your unused tickets and comply with any other reasonable instructions of Theatre Tickets Direct. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue and Event Partner. Full details are available at the venue box office. Breach of any of these Rules and Regulations or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the venue or Event Partner to eject you from the venue.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue or Event Partner. The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
- Tickets are sold subject to the venue or Event Partner's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron's own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check with venue).
- The venue, Event Partner and Theatre Tickets Direct accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the venue or Event Partner reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the tickets.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with Theatre Tickets Direct are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed in exchange for a refund, after the booking was placed and paid for using a different payment method.
- Theatre Gift Vouchers can be redeemed online by quoting the unique voucher reference number.
- If the cost of the tickets is higher than the value of Gift Vouchers, additional payment can be made using a credit card.
- Gift Vouchers can be used for multiple purchases until their full value is redeemed.
- Gift Vouchers have 24 months validity from the date of purchase and have to be redeemed before their expiry date. No extension of validity period can be granted under any circumstances.
- Gift Vouchers are not valid for bookings made through any affiliates or agent other than Theatre Tickets Direct. Nor may they be redeemed at a theatre or other venue directly.
- Theatre Tickets Direct does not have direct access to information and allocation of special needs and accessible seating at theatres. For this reason, our gift vouchers cannot be redeemed to purchase tickets for special needs seats. These seats can only be purchased directly from the theatre.
- All online restaurant bookings made via Theatre Tickets Direct are fulfilled by third-parties. This includes restaurant bookings, which are part of show and meal packages. Please note that all restaurant bookings are subject to availability and other factors beyond reasonable control. If the third party cannot fulfill the reservation, the meal part of your booking will be fully refunded. If booked as part of the Show and Meal Package, theatre tickets will remain valid and cannot be cancelled.
- In case of restaurant cancellations, all efforts will be made to inform you as soon as we are made aware of such situation. Theatre Tickets Direct will not provide further compensation as long as the full refund for the meal was issued.
- Theatre Tickets Direct shall not be involved in any dispute that arises between you and any restaurant (for example, in relation to your booking, standard of service, food or bill).
You agree that you are only authorised to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than to review event and promotional information, for personal use, or to purchase tickets or merchandise for your personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorised by Theatre Tickets Direct to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of Theatre Tickets Direct and/or its suppliers and is protected by UK and international copyright laws
Theatre Tickets Direct exercise all reasonable endeavor to ensure the accuracy of the information on these pages however, the information on the site may be incorrect or out of date and may not constitute definitive or complete information relating to an event or any other subject matter. Prices are correct at the time of publishing and are subject to change without notice