Theatre Tickets Direct sell tickets on behalf of ticket suppliers. All our suppliers are members of STAR (self-regulatory body operating within guidelines supported by, amongst others, the Office of Fair Trading, the British Tourist Authority, the London Tourist Board, Westminster Council and the Society of London Theatre). Policies set forth by them prohibit us from issuing exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets.
Tickets purchased on TheatreTicketsDirect.co.uk are subject to a per ticket booking fee and a non-refundable per order delivery charge. Please be aware that full payment will be taken from your card at the time of booking.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable unless a venue or promoter cancels the event or agrees to the exchange or cancellation. In the event of the venue agreeing to cancel or exchange the ticket 10% of the tickets purchase price fee will be payable for exchanges and 20% for cancellations.
Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, you will be refunded the cost of the ticket without the respective delivery charge paid. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for exact instructions.
Tickets are generally sold through several distribution points, including online and call centre. All distribution points access the same ticketing system and inventory, therefore, tickets for popular events may sell out quickly. After your booking you will be sent order placement acknowledgement email. Tickets will only be confirmed after you receive from us a second email confirmation with the seat numbers. If for any reason Theatre Tickets Direct are unable to fulfil your order the full refund will be issued including all the delivery and handling fees paid. Theatre Tickets Direct will not be held further responsible nor will they issue additional compensation if the full refund was duly given.
For information about a purchase you've made, please email email@example.com quoting your order number given to you at the conclusion of placing an order.
Ticket Terms and Conditions
1. Theatre Tickets Direct sell tickets on behalf of the venue, promoter or producer that produces the event for which you buy a ticket. We refer to the venue, promoter, or producer from whom we obtain tickets to sell to you as our "Event Partner". This ticket remains the property of the Event Partner and is a personal revocable license which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price.
Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
2. It is your responsibility to check the information contained in the acknowledgement of order and the tickets are accurate prior to your attendance at the Event. For some events, the price printed on the tickets collected from the venue may differ from the advertised price as it does not include booking fee and VAT.
3. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Event Partner. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
4. Unless indicated otherwise in relation to a particular event, if a performance is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered seats at any rescheduled performance (subject to availability) up to the face value of the tickets or, if the ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled performance or the performance is not rescheduled, a refund. Refunds for tickets purchased prior to the date of the original event will be given up to the face value of the tickets purchased plus the relevant per ticket booking fee. If an event takes place over several days and only one day is cancelled, a partial refund only may be payable corresponding to the day(s) cancelled. In order to claim your refund, please apply in writing to your point of purchase. You must enclose your unused tickets and comply with any other reasonable instructions of Theatre Tickets Direct. For accounting purposes your unused tickets must be received within 28 days from the date of the cancelled performance. This does not affect your statutory rights. We regret that unless this paragraph 4 applies, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase
5. This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue and Event Partner. Full details are available at the venue box office. Breach of any of these Rules and Regulations or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the venue or Event Partner to eject you from the venue.
6. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue or Event Partner. The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
7. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
8. We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
9. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or Event Partner's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
10. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron's own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check with venue).
11. The venue, Event Partner and Theatre Tickets Direct accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the venue or Event Partner reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the tickets.
13. Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
14. All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with Theatre Tickets Direct are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
You agree that you are only authorised to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than to review event and promotional information, for personal use, or to purchase tickets or merchandise for your personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorised by Theatre Tickets Direct to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of Theatre Tickets Direct and/or its suppliers and is protected by UK and international copyright laws
Theatre Tickets Direct exercise all reasonable endeavor to ensure the accuracy of the information on these pages however, the information on the site may be incorrect or out of date and may not constitute definitive or complete information relating to an event or any other subject matter. Prices are correct at the time of publishing and are subject to change without notice